Become a Member of The Helm Investor Community
Content. Community. Curated deal flow.
Membership to our Investor Community allows individual investors—novice and experienced alike—to make investments into early-stage female-founded companies for an annual fee of $750. Membership is open to all, but in order to make investments, you must be an accredited investor. Applications will be reviewed and approved on a rolling basis. (Note: The definition for accredited investors changed effective December 8, 2020).
Please complete the form below to apply now or click here to gift the membership to a loved one.
How It Works:
Guided by your interests, we will source and curate investment opportunities for the community on a monthly basis. It is up to you whether or not you would like to invest and at what amount; leave the investment and administration process up to us. New to angel investing? No problem. The Helm will provide exclusive funder content on how to begin investing as well as access to a community of values-aligned investors.
What It Includes:
- A six-part masterclass on angel investing, and other exclusive funder-focused content
- Monthly vetted opportunities to invest as a syndicate in women-led businesses
- Monthly virtual gatherings within the community
- Office hours with a General Partner of The Helm’s venture fund to deep dive on all things diligence and investing
- A discount to The Helm Shop
Our Commitment to Equality:
We are committed to ensuring equality across all of our platforms. For Membership, this means that:
- 15% of the deals we evaluate will be from Black founders and 40% of the deals will be from BIPOC founders
- 15% of the deals we invest in will be from Black founders and 40% of the deals will be from BIPOC founders by the end of 2021
- We will work to actively recruit 15% prospective Black members and 40% BIPOC
If you are a company founded by a female-identifying or non-binary founder that is currently fundraising, we want to hear from you! Please fill out this form and be sure to complete all of the fundraising questions in the last section.
Apply for Membership Now
This will take approximately 3-4 minutes to complete.